Growing up in Fayetteville, Attorney George Niblock watched his father, Walter, also an attorney; help the community while establishing the firm as a presence throughout the state. Walter was nationally recognized in his endeavors on behalf of the injured and beyond. The Niblock family has been a pillar in the community since the 1950s, with George’s mother, Marjorie, continuing to be a cornerstone of the firm to the present day.
George’s passion for the practice of injury law came naturally to him. He quickly discovered a knack for helping individuals that experienced traumatic events and the abuse they suffered at the hands of big insurance companies. There are countless examples where George has made tremendous recoveries for clients that had been turned down by other attorneys. George possesses a unique perspective from his father’s legacy in the law, but also from the business background of his mother’s family.
A man who truly loves his job, George has been a member of the Arkansas Bar since 1990, with three generations of his family working at his law firm. George represents the catastrophically injured in Fayetteville, and in every corner of the state and beyond. He is deeply inspired by his ability to achieve life-changing settlements on behalf of his clients.
In his free time, George enjoys spending time with his family and getting sun in the South Pacific. He has also been of counsel on multi-million dollar mass tort settlements, including state and national class action suits. He is a member of the Traumatic Brain Injury Group, the Arkansas Bar Foundation, and he is a Million Dollar Advocates Club Fellow.
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Motor Carrier Law
- Catastrophic Injury
- Class Action; First Party Insurance
- Consumer Law; Mass Tort
- 1990, Arkansas; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville (J.D. 1989)
- New Mexico Military Institute
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville (B.A., 1986)
- Washington County Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Directors, Executive Committee of the Commercial Litigation Section, 1991-92; Membership Chair)
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America (State Delegate, 1998 – 2002)
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association (Former Governor)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives